If you plan to use Jackrabbit's online web registration, be sure that you are aware of what ePayment options you’ll be offering (credit card &/or bank draft) and that you’ve updated your Jackrabbit online registration settings accordingly. By doing this, you’ll prevent a customer from entering a card # for a card type you do not accept as well as prevent them from entering bank account details if you do not accept bank drafts.
- Point to Tools in the menu bar and click Credit Card/Bank Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the section for Online Web Registration Settings.
- Set Credit Card Required to Yes, No or Optional. Setting this to No will hide the credit card information fields on your web registration form.
- Set Bank Account Required to Yes, No or Optional. Setting this to No will hide the bank account fields on your web registration form.
- When both Credit Card Required and Bank Account Required are set to Yes, set Credit Card and Bank Account Required to either Only One Required or Both Required.
- Save Changes.