Jackrabbit has created templates to help you keep in touch with your parents in this changing environment.
Go to the Families menu > Email/Text Families to create an email to a group of families/contacts/students/staff (instructors).
These templates provide a suggested subject line and include a header graphic to lead into body of the email. Add your facility's specific policies/guidelines/information into the email below the header.
Available email templates include:
- Unexpected - Facility Procedures
- Unexpected - Parent Portal Guidance for Families
- Unexpected - Until School Reopens
- Unexpected - Virtual Classes Offered
- Unexpected - Social Distancing
Click on Learn More to see our Help Center article: What to Do When the Unexpected Happens.