After you or your front desk staff have enrolled a student, you have the options to post fees including, but not limited to, tuition fees.
Once class selections are complete, click the Confirm & Enroll button to continue to the Post Enrollment Fees window. If you do not wish to post any fees at this time, click the Skip This...I'll Post Fees Later button at the bottom.
Jackrabbit utilizes the settings you've saved in several places to calculate tuition.
- Tax Settings in Tools > Edit Settings > Organization Defaults
- Tuition Settings in Tools > Edit Settings
You can edit the Tuition Post Date, Subtype, Orig Fee, or Disc fields as needed. Clear the Post check box if you do not want to post tuition fees at this time.
Jackrabbit uses the settings you've saved in Tools > Online Web Registration > Settings > Registration Fee Settings section. See the Online Web Registration Settings article for more information on those settings.
You can edit most fields as needed. Clear the Post check box if you do not want to post registration fees at this time.
This section allows you to post fees that may not be tuition or registration fees. You can also use this section to post tuition or registration fees that may differ from what Jackrabbit populated.
Options to Complete the Enrollment Process
Once fees have been selected to post as needed, you can complete the enrollment process.
- To print an Enrollment Summary for the family, clear the Skip Enrollment Summary check box.
- To post fees and collect payment at a later time, click the Post Selected Fees button.
- To post fees and collect payment now, click the Post Selected Fees & Pay Now button.