The Pay Rate report provides you with a list of staff pay rates based on filters (Search Criteria) you select.
You can find this report in the Reports menu. Go to Reports > Staff > Staff (tab) > Pay Rate Report.
- Customize your report to list employee's pay rate based on: Pay Type, Pay Rate Status (Current/Future), and Department.
- Review your employee's current pay rate and the effective dates.
If you use this report frequently, make it a Favorite Report for quick and easy access!
You would like to review your staff's current hourly pay rates to see if you can increase their rates for the upcoming school year.
To create this report use these search filters:
- Pay Type = Base Hourly Rate
- Pay Rate Status = Current
The report results will include all current hourly employees, their hourly rate, and the effective dates.
You can filter your list of staff pay rates using any or all of the Search Criteria and Jackrabbit will compile the report to meet ALL of the criteria chosen.
The report results can be further customized with the ability to show or hide columns of information, sort columns, or modify column widths.
- Click the Show/Hide Columns button, to select which columns of information you want displayed.
- Select Apply to have these selections applied to only the report you are currently viewing.
- Select Apply & Save to have these selections applied and saved for your User ID. When logged in as your User ID, you will see only the columns of information you chose previously. Other Users will see the columns they selected and saved, which may differ from yours.