Watch a (2:41) video tutorial for an overview of Tuition Settings
Setting up your Tuition Settings will enable you to Post Tuition Fees to multiple families and apply different discounts as well as prorate fees for things like closed dates.
Tuition Settings are located under the Tools menu > Edit Settings.
Jackrabbit has designed a Setup Wizard to step you through the Tuition Settings. The first time you go to Tools > Edit Settings > Tuition Settings you will be taken to the Wizard where you will have several options:
- Get Started Now! - Start with Step One (of five) of the Wizard
- Watch Now - Watch the Tuition Settings Overview tutorial video
- I'm good...Let me skip this Wizard! - leave the Wizard and return to the Edit Settings page
- I think I'm good...Let me review my settings! - leave the Wizard and go to the Manage your discounting & prorating settings page
If you exit the Wizard before you have completed all of the steps, any settings you have made will be saved but your place in the Wizard is not saved. You will need to start at the beginning when you return and click Next Step to advance to the step where you left off.
Once you have either completed all of the steps, or clicked I'm good...Let me skip this wizard!, all subsequent visits to Tools > Edit Settings > Tuition Settings will take you directly to the Manage your discounting & prorating settings page where you can:
- Manage Tuition Billing Settings
- Manage Your Discount Rules
- Update "Total Hours" Discount Settings
- Manage Prorating Options
- Manage Tuition Fee Settings