Bear Paddle Swim - www.BearPaddle.com had a web developer write highly customized code for integration.
- Under the "Register" menu, select your interest. You are taken through multiple questions to narrow down classes based on Location, Age, Level, Day, and Time.
- Once on the correct age/level page, the schedule is shown on a weekly layout. Click on the TIME you'd like, and a Register Now button is given, which takes you to the Registration form.
- Parent Portal is in the upper right corner.
British Swim Schools - www.BritishSwimSchool.com has multiple locations in multiple states. They wanted to display the class choices in an extremely customized layout. A web developer wrote their custom integration.
- Click on the "Find a Pool" button in the header or enter a zip code or city (such as North Miami) and choose a location from the options provided or click on "Please use my location" link.
- Once on the correct Location, click "View Pool" and then "Book a Class".
- Walk through the "Find a Class Wizard" to see the Class Availability table.
- Student Portal button (Parent login) is in the top right corner.
Premier Aquatic Services - www.swimoc.com is a multi-location swim program. They wanted to display the class choices in an extremely customized layout. A web developer wrote their custom integration.
- Go to the blue Register for Classes button on the right.
- Select Aquatic Classes, then you will be prompted to choose a Location and Program. After choosing Swim Programs, you will be asked to choose Age Group, then the class type. Choose the LTS Perpetual as an example.
- On the LTS Perpetual, the appropriate classes for that level are shown in a weekly layout with icons for each class. Click on the Day/Time you'd like, and a Register button is given, which takes you to the Registration form.
- Parent Portal button is in the top menu bar.