However, if you want to present your classes in a totally different format, a skilled website administrator can request our live class feed in JSON and then use JSON programming to output the tables in any fashion you desire. Contact our Integration Team if you would like assistance with this feature. You can also download and view the JSON document here. Below are some examples of extremely customized integration that can be accomplished by hiring a skilled website administrator.
JSON support is not available through Jackrabbit.
Bear Paddle Swim - www.BearPaddle.com had a web developer write highly customized code for integration.
- Under the "Register" menu, select your interest. You are asked multiple questions to narrow down classes based on Location, Age, Level, Day, and Time.
- Once on the correct age/level page, the schedule is shown on a weekly layout. Click on the TIME you'd like, and a Register Now button is given, which takes you to the Registration form.
- Parent Portal is in the upper right corner.
British Swim Schools - www.BritishSwimSchool.com has multiple locations in multiple states. They wanted to display the class choices in an extremely customized layout. A web developer wrote their custom integration.
- Click on the "Find a Pool" button in the header or enter a zip code or city (such as North Miami) and choose a location from the options provided or click on the "Please use my location" link.
- Once in the correct Location, click "View Pool" and then "Book a Class."
- Click "Select Your Class" to see a drop-down list of the classes to select from.
- Student Portal button (Parent login) is in the top right corner.
Premier Aquatic Services - www.swimoc.com is a multi-location swim program. They wanted to display the class choices in an extremely customized layout. A web developer wrote their custom integration.
- Go to the blue Register for Classes button on the right.
- Select Aquatic Classes, and then you will be prompted to choose a Location and Program. After choosing Swim Programs, you will be asked to choose Age Group, then the class type. Choose the LTS Perpetual as an example.
- On the LTS Perpetual, the appropriate classes for that level are shown in a weekly layout with icons for each class. Click on the Day/Time you'd like, and a Register button is given, which takes you to the Registration form.
- Parent Portal button is in the top menu bar.