To email multiple staff members at once you can use the Email/Text Staff function from the Staff menu. Note: To email an individual staff member use the Email button in their Staff record.
- Go to the Staff (menu) > Email/Text Staff.
- Select a Template if desired and the email Type (plain text or HTML).
- Enter an Email Subject Line and Message.
- We recommend you compose your message in the Jackrabbit email editor. If you copy/paste from another application (ie. Microsoft Word) there may be hidden code that will affect the way your email appears to your intended recipient.
- When you are entering the text for your email message, use Shift+Enter to create single spacing between lines and the Enter key for double spacing.
- Click Attach File, Insert Image, or Choose from Dropbox to attach files and add images if needed. See the Help Article Email Attachments and Images for more details.
- Select a reply email address from Email Replies Sent To which includes the email addresses of all User IDs and Locations in your database (Gear icon > Settings > General > User IDs left menu). Note: This email address is also sent a copy of the email.
- Select any email addresses to Send Additional Emails To (User ID and Location email addresses are listed).
- Use the Search Criteria to select which staff members to send the email to.
- Click Preview List.
- Clear the checkbox in the preview for any staff members you want to omit. You can clear the Check All header checkbox to remove every email address and then select only specific families.
- Click Send Now to send the email right away or select Send Later to schedule the email to be sent at a later time. See our Help article Schedule an Email for more information.
Emails sent to staff members from within Jackrabbit are saved for 365 days. To view these emails go to the individual Staff record > Misc tab > and click the View Sent Emails button. To see a copy of the email click the View link in the first column.