The Student Detail report provides you with a list of students based on filters (Search Criteria) you select.
You can access this report from the Students menu > Student Reports or the Reports menu > Families/Students (left menu) > Recommended (tab) > Student Detail Report.
- Customize a student report with filters including age, birth month, gender, and classes they are enrolled in.
- Send a message (email, push notification, text) directly from the report results.
- Sort and filter columns of report results using the flexible grid design.
Save this as a frequently used report! Click the heart (icon)next to a report name, the heart will change to redand the report will be listed under the Reports (menu) > My Reports for quick and easy access!
You would like to email your families with students who have birthdays in May and invite them to have a birthday celebration at your facility.
To create this report, select the following Search Criteria: Birth Month = May. The report results will include all students with a birthday in the month of May.
You can filter your list of students using any or all of the available Search Criteria and Jackrabbit will compile a report of students who meet ALL of the criteria chosen. In this example, we have selected May.
The report results can be further customized to show or hide columns of information, sort, and filter columns, or modify column width. You can send an email or print directly from the report results.
Save time and effort each time you open a grid page to view your data! After you have edited column settings and set the grid column widths, you can save the filtered data as a Favorite. A saved Favorite can be set as a default view and shared with other Jackrabbit Users in your organization.
Use the icons in the upper right to work with the information in the grid.
- Adjust Columns - click Adjust columns > Squeeze gridto view the entire grid on the page.
- Send Message - leave the 1st column unchecked and click on the Send Message iconto send an email to all students in the grid. You can also use the 1st column to select a single student or group of students to send a message to. If you are enabled for texting, you'll have the option to send a text, and if you have an app with Jackrabbit Plus, you'll be able to send push notifications.
- Refresh the data - click the Refresh Grid (icon)to update results in the grid if you make updates.
- Print or Export to Excel - click the More (icon)to print or export the data to Excel.
Note: Depending on the width of the report, reduce the size/scale of the report so all the columns print.
Refer to Work with Grids in Jackrabbit for more details on how easy and flexible these grids are to work with. You can filter, sort, hide, lock, and adjust your report results.