The Family Address Listing report provides you with a list of your families based on the filters (Search Criteria) you select.
You can find this report under the Families menu > Family Reports > Family Address Listing.
- Identify family contacts who will celebrate a birthday in an upcoming month.
- Customize a family report with optional filters, including Source, Contact Birth Month, and Neighborhood.
- Send an email to all, or only some, of the families directly from the report results.
Save this as a frequently used report! Click the Heart iconnext to a report name, the heart will change to redand the report will be listed under the Reports menu > My Reports for quick and easy access!
You can filter your list of families using any or all the Search Criteria, and Jackrabbit will compile a report of families who meet ALL of the criteria selected. For this example, we will filter for Contacts who will celebrate their birthday in November, and have active students in a program.
Review the results and use the checkbox in the last column to select the families to email. Click the Email button to quickly generate an email to all or the selected students in the report.
- Use the active links in the report to go to the Contact's record.
- Show/Hide the columns as needed. In this example, 12 columns are hidden.
- Report results can be customized with the ability to sort columns, and modify column width.
A history of emails sent from this report is kept in the Family record, Misc tab> View Sent Emails for 365 days.