- Go to the Transactions (menu) > Transaction Reports > Statements-Print.
- Use the Family/Account Search Criteria to select the families whose statements you want to print.
- Use the Transaction Search section to narrow down the types and dates of transactions you want to be displayed on the statement.
- Use the Format Options section to create the 'look' of the statement by selecting which family and transaction information to include. Logo, header, and footer settings are also customized here.
Tip: If you regularly use the same Statement Header and /or Footer, you can create defaults in the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Statements (left menu). If you need to change the default for one set of statements only, you can edit the header/footer while on the Statements - Print screen.
- Click Submit.
- Statements will be created based on the settings you've chosen and open in PDF format so that they can be printed to 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
- Printed statements fit into a #10 window (business size) envelope for mailing.
1 - Return address is set by going to the Gear (menu) > Account > My Account > Organizational Details.
2 - Organization logo can be added by going to the Gear (menu) > Settings > General > Organization Logo (left menu).
3 - The family email address is taken from the contact who has Billing Contact set to Yes.
Time Saver! Save your settings for frequently used statement settings. See Favorites (Report Criteria Templates) for instructions.