Jackrabbit offers multiple training options for you, your staff, and anyone who wants to learn how Jackrabbit can best work for your business!
- Jackrabbit Training System (JTS) - self-paced training to help Users master core Jackrabbit features.
- Setup Program - an Onboarding Coach will be assigned to you and will walk you through the initial setup.
- Virtual Classroom Training - step-by-step instructions on how to use all Jackrabbit features.
- Webinars - lots and lots of webinars!
- Tradeshows - learn one-on-one while you attend a tradeshow.
- Live In-Person Training - various locations throughout North America.
- Onsite Training - we come to your location to answer all your Jackrabbit questions.
Jackrabbit Training System (JTS)
JTS is intended for any business that wants to offer its staff the opportunity for self-paced training to master the core features of Jackrabbit.
Each lesson includes a quiz that sends results to an assigned email address. Users learn on a designated Jackrabbit database, separate from your own, to allow trainees to practice while working through the lessons without affecting your data. JTS offers all of the following:
- Onboard new staff with lessons organized by User Role to cover Jackrabbit features important to their job function.
- Provide learning and development opportunities to existing staff.
- Strengthen your own understanding of all things Jackrabbit.
See the Supervisor Instructions article for information to give your trainee before they hop into the JTS.
Copy and paste this URL to share with your staff:
Jackrabbit is dedicated to setting you up for success. You will be assigned an Onboarding Coach to walk you through the initial setup and is there for you to answer any questions you may have.
Virtual Classroom - Learn Jackrabbit from the Ground Up
Join the Jackrabbit team for four hours of virtual classroom training! This training will cover step-by-step instructions on how to start using all of Jackrabbit's features. Ideal for clients who are new to Jackrabbit or anyone who wants to refresh their memory on Jackrabbit's core functionality.
Updated information and agenda will be posted here as we get closer.
These recently recorded webinars are available on-demand now:
|Costumes/Recitals||Online Class Listings||Posting Tuition|
|Jackrabbit Grids||Online Registration||Recitals|
|Jackrabbit Plus||Policies||Transitioning to a New Session|
New on-demand webinars will be added, and you can watch them at your convenience.
Are you traveling to a tradeshow soon? There will be a Jackrabbit training specialist at several upcoming shows. Email email@example.com if you want to set up some time for one-on-one training during a tradeshow.
We are currently planning our calendar and will be adding shows and dates here; check back soon!
Need some one-on-one or small-group training? With onsite training, we come to you for a full day or more and answer all your Jackrabbit questions.
Onsite training costs depend on your location and the duration. For a cost estimate, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are located in an area close to where we will be attending a tradeshow, the cost of the training may be lower.