While coupons, promo codes, etc. cannot be automatically applied during online registration, you can use a few Jackrabbit features to get the job done!
Add Coupons/Codes to Online Registration
From the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > User-defined Fields (left menu), label a Family User-Defined field as "Enter Coupon#". This will provide a text box on the Online Registration Form where the customer can enter the information.
Post a Credit for the Promotion/Coupon
First, you have to identify any families that need to have a coupon credit posted to their account.
- Go to Families (menu) > All Families.
- Click the Open filters iconin the upper right.
- Enter User Defined Fields in the search field.
- Enter the Coupon # in the Enter Coupon # field.
- Click Apply. The families that need to have a coupon credit posted to their account will display in the grid.
- Follow the procedures outlined in Post a Credit - Groupon Credit Example to apply the credit to the account.