The Student Costume Listing Report creates a list of costumes with student names.
From the Reports menu > Costumes, select Costumes Listing by Student.
- Find all students without a girth measurement prior to auto-sizing costumes.
- Verify all students marked as Do Not Order before sending in your costumer order.
- Ensure students are assigned the correct costumes ahead of ordering and posting costume fees.
Use the Search Criteria to narrow down the results to see specific students and their assigned costumes.
The Report Results
The gender listed on the Student Costume Listing Report refers to the gender assigned to the costume.
- The Show/Hide Columns button allows you to customize your report by selecting which information to display.
- Select Apply to have these selections applied to only the report you are currently viewing.
- Select Apply & Save to have these selections applied and saved to your User ID. When logged in as your User ID, you will see only the columns of information you chose previously. Other Users will see the columns they selected and saved, which may differ from yours.
- Use Restore Columns to view all available columns.