There are three areas where the address settings for your organization are located and can be edited:
- Organizational Details located under the Gear (icon) > Account > My Account.
- Registration Form Defaults located under the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Organization Defaults (left menu).
- Locations located under the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Locations (left menu).
Go to the Gear (icon) > Account > My Account and enter your organization's address information including company name, address, primary phone number, website, and email.
Registration Form Defaults
Go to the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Organization Defaults (left menu). Registration Form Defaults affect both your Quick Registration and your Online Registration forms.
Entering a default city, state/province, zip/postal code, and/or area code saves time when adding new families and students. These fields are pre-filled on Jackrabbit's registration forms. Note: Pre-filled fields can be changed on the registration form as needed.
- Enter city, state, zip, and area code defaults. This is optional and you can skip this if your organization spans several cities, zips, etc.
- Leave Allow Portal Access for 2nd Contact set to Yes for now. When you are ready to dive a bit deeper you can learn more about this in our Parent Portal help articles.
Address information is also required for each of your Jackrabbit Locations. Go to the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Locations (left menu). Click the pencil icon to edit the address information.