There are three areas where the address settings for your organization are located and can be edited:
- Organizational Details located under the Gear (icon) > Account > My Account.
- Registration Form Defaults located under the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Organization Defaults (left menu).
- Business Locations located under the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Business Locations (left menu).
Go to the Gear (icon) > Account > My Account and enter your organization's address information including company name, address, primary phone number, website, and email.
Registration Form Defaults
Go to the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Organization Defaults (left menu). Registration Form Defaults affect both your Quick Registration and your Online Registration forms.
Entering a default city, state/province, zip/postal code, and/or area code saves time when adding new families and students. These fields are pre-filled on Jackrabbit's registration forms. Note: Pre-filled fields can be changed on the registration form as needed.
- Enter city, state, zip, and area code defaults. This is optional and you can skip this if your organization spans several cities, zips, etc.
- Leave Allow Portal Access for 2nd Contact set to Yes for now. When you are ready to dive a bit deeper you can learn more about this in our Parent Portal help articles.
Address information is also required for each of your Jackrabbit Business Locations. Go to the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Business Locations (left menu). Click the pencil icon to edit the address information.