The Sent Emails report provides you with a list of emails sent to your students, contacts, and staff, based on the filters (Search Criteria) you select. In addition, incoming emails sent to your organization from the Parent Portal Contact Us page are included in this report.
Go to Reports > Find Reports > Email/Text/Marketing (left menu) > Email (tab) > Sent Emails.
- Emails sent from the Lead file are included in this report.
- Report results are viewable by a list of all emails sent or by each recipient.
- Sent emails remain accessible and can be viewed in the system for 365 days.
- Review emails sent to your organization from families using the Parent Portal.
This report does not include automated system-generated emails (e.g., credit card receipts, notification emails) or future scheduled emails.
You can filter the emails using any or all of the Search Criteria and Jackrabbit will compile the report to meet ALL of the criteria chosen.
The Display Settings:
- Display a row for each email (default) - will display a list by the subject line of every sent email for the date range.
- Display a row for each recipient - will display a row for each sent email, and the recipients.
The report results can be further customized to show or hide columns of information, sort and filter columns, or modify column width.
- View email - click on the 1st column Row Menu (icon)to open and view a sent email.
- Recipients - click the Recipients link to open the Sent Emails - Detail for a list of who the email was sent to.
- Refresh the data - click the Refresh Grid (icon) to refresh the data in the grid.
- Export to Excel - click the More (icon)to export the data in the grid to Excel.
If you select Display a row for each recipient as the Display Setting, there will be one row for every recipient for all the emails sent.
Refer to Work with Grids (Tables) in Jackrabbit for more information.
Save this as a frequently used report! Click the Heart iconnext to a report name, the heart will change to redand the report will be listed under the Reports menu > My Reports for quick and easy access!