Once you have uploaded your Jackrabbit files, you can easily attach the files or insert the images into your emails.
Attach a File to an Email
- Click the Attach File button in the Message section of the email composer.
- Upload a new file from your computer or select a file that you have previously uploaded to your Jackrabbit files. You can select multiple files to attach at one time.
- Click Attach # Files (where x is the number of selected files). The attachment(s) will appear in the email as a link your customers can click on to download the file immediately.
Insert an Image in an Email
- Click Insert Image in the Message section of the email composer.
- Upload a new image from your computer or select an image that you have previously uploaded to your Jackrabbit files. You can select multiple images to attach at one time.
- Click Insert # Images (where x is the number of selected images).
- The image(s) will appear directly in the body of the email. Note: Some email clients will not allow the user to view images until they confirm you are a trusted sender.
If you use the Attach File button to add an image to an email instead of the Insert Image button the recipient will have to click on the link to view the image.
Sample Email with Image and Attachment