- Go to the Transactions (menu) > Transaction Reports > Statements-Print.
- Use the Family/Account Search Criteria to select the families whose statements you want to print.
- Use the Transaction Search section to narrow down the types and dates of transactions you want to be displayed on the statement.
- Use the Format Options section to create the 'look' of the statement by selecting which family and transaction information to include. Logo, header, and footer settings are also customized here.
Tip: If you regularly use the same Statement Header and /or Footer, you can create defaults in the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Statements (left menu). If you need to change the default for one set of statements only, you can edit the header/footer while on the Statements - Print screen.
- Click Submit.
- Statements will be created based on the settings you've chosen and open in PDF format so that they can be printed to 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
- Printed statements fit into a #10 window (business size) envelope for mailing.
1 - Return address is set by going to the Gear (menu) > Account > My Account > Organizational Details.
2 - Organization logo can be added from the Gear (menu) > Settings > General > Organization Logo (left menu).
3 - The family email address is taken from the contact who has Billing Contact set to Yes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. We have multiple locations and the business address on our statement/invoice is not correct. How can I fix this?
A. To ensure that the specific location address displays on the statement/invoice, add a specific location address under the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Locations (left menu). Click +Add Location to add a new location. Or click the pencil icon to bring up the Edit Location window and update as needed.
If a location does not have a specific address, Jackrabbit uses the main address set found under the Gear (menu) > Settings > General > Organization Defaults.
Q. Printed labels for mailing statements/invoices are not printing correctly. How can I fix this?
A. If your labels are not aligning you may need to adjust the page handling options. The options vary between PDF readers. You may need to set "Page Scaling = None", use "Custom Scale = 100%", or turn off "Fit to Page".
Q. How do I show the current balance on a statement/invoice?
A. Set Show Current Balance to Yes (under Format Options > Family and Transaction Information) to display the family/account current balance on the statement.
Q. Why isn't there a tax column on my statement?
A. This is a setting in the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Statements (left menu) > Print and Email. You'll want to make sure that Show Tax on Statement is set to Yes and Save Changes.
Time Saver! Save your settings for frequently used statement settings. See Favorites (Report Criteria Templates) for instructions.