- Go to the Classes (menu) > All Classes.
- Click the row menufor the class > select Enter Absences. This will open the Enter Absences page for the selected class.
- Enter the absences for the class.
- Edit the Absence Date as needed (defaults to the current date).
- If you are allowing the student to makeup the class, enter the last date the class can be made up in the Makeup Expiration Date. Learn more about makeups.
- Select the Absent? checkbox for the appropriate student. To mark all students absent, select the checkbox in the Absent? column header.
- If applicable, select Eligible for Makeup. If all students are absent and eligible to makeup the class select the checkbox in the Eligible for Makeup column header.
- Add Notes with the reason for the absence.
- Click Save Changes.
View Absence History - Delete a Recorded Absence
A student's absence history for a class can be viewed from the Absences tab in the Class record.
- Use the link for the number of absences in the # Absences column to open the Absence History page.
- Use the Trash Can icon to delete an absence record.
|Learn about the options for reporting on student absences and makeups.|