Located under the Families (menu) > Drop Unpaid Families is a function that will delete both the enrollment record and tuition fees for an unpaid student.
Instead of having to go find each unpaid student, use this report to find the students and drop them.
- Go to Families (menu) > Drop Unpaid Families.
- Set Show Families with Zero Balance to No.
- Click Submit.
- Review the list and check off which student(s) you would like to drop.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Ok in the warning pop-up window that indicates how many enrollments will be deleted.
- The student will be dropped and all enrollments will be deleted.
- Tuition fees will be removed.