The Enroll History report provides you with a list of students and the date each student was placed into the class, based on filters (Search Criteria) you select.
You can find this report under the Students (menu) > Student Reports (menu).
- Customize the list of student enrollments with several optional filters including: Enroll Date, Category, Session, and Current Student Status.
- Send an email to all, or only some, of the families directly from the report results.
Save this as a frequently used report! Click the heart (icon)next to a report name, the heart will change to redand the report will be listed under the Reports (menu) > My Reports for quick and easy access!
You would like to generate a list of students who were enrolled in classes during the last session, however, they have not enrolled in any classes for your upcoming session. It’s time to send out your new session class list and would like to encourage them to sign up for new classes.
To create this report use these search filters:
- Enrolled in Session = Fall 2019
- Current Student Status = Inactive
The report results will include all students enrolled in Fall 2019 classes and are currently Inactive. Use the Email button in the report results to contact these student families to encourage them to sign up for another session.
Note: The Enrollment Detail Report can also be used for this business scenario and has more options.
Filter your list of students using any or all of the available Search Criteria and Jackrabbit will compile a report of who meets ALL of the criteria chosen.
The report results can be further customized with the ability to show or hide columns of information, sort columns, or modify column width.
- Email directly from the report results. Use the checkbox in the Email All column to select the contacts you would like to email. Click the Email button to open the Jackrabbit email editor and select an email template or create a new email message. A history of this email is kept in the Family record, Misc tab> View Sent Emails for 365 days.
- Click the Show/Hide Columns button, to select which columns of information you want to be displayed.
- Select Apply to have these selections applied to only the report you are currently viewing.
- Select Apply & Save to have these selections applied and saved for your User ID. When logged in as your User ID, you will see only the columns of information you chose previously. Other Users will see the columns they selected and saved, which may differ from yours.
Jackrabbit defaults to tracking absences rather than attendance. If you are set up to track by attendance, this report gives you the option to view the Last Date Attended for the students. Refer to Track Absences or Attendance for more details.