Watch a (0:28) video tutorial on Adding Leads and Moving Families - Archive One Family to the Lead File
To add a family that exists in your Jackrabbit database into the Lead File:
- Find the Family and ensure that no student in the family is actively enrolled in a class. If a student is actively enrolled in a class, they must be dropped prior to moving the Family to the Lead File.
- Click the Archive Family button in the Family's Record.
- In the Archive Family to Lead File window, select Export to File.
- Export the data to Excel and save the exported Excel file to your computer.
- After saving the exported data, return to Jackrabbit and click the Archive Family to Lead File button.
- When prompted, click OK.
- A Lead File record is created for each student in the family.
If the Family has more than one Student, a separate Lead File record will be created for EACH Student.