There are many areas in your Jackrabbit database where your office or front desk staff can enroll a student internally.
- Enroll link on the Summary tab of the Family record.
- Enroll Student button the Class record.
- Enroll button on the Student record.
- Enroll link on List Active / List All Students.
- Enroll Existing Students button on the Weekly Calendar.
With the flexibility of multiple places to enroll a student, you can choose the most efficient workflow for you and your staff.
Your class openings are live in Jackrabbit and consider all places where a student can enroll into a class (Online Web Registration, Parent Portal, and staff enrolling internally).
Depending on where you initiate student enrollment, the process will vary slightly. After you have searched for the class or the student, you will have a few options.
In the Enrollment Details window, you can:
- View additional class information (class name, session, location, start and end date, days of the week, start and end time, and openings).
- Adjust the Enroll Date if the student is enrolling for a future date. This is only available if your database allows future enrollments.
- Change the Enroll Type, e.g., if the student is enrolling as a trial.
- Add a Future Drop Date if you know the student will need to drop before the class end date.
- Select a Future Drop Reason if applicable.
- Click Enroll Now if you are ready to process enrollment for just one class or student.
- Click Select More Classes if you would like to enroll the student into more than one class at once.
When class and student selection are complete, you can finish the enrollment process with posting fees. See our Help article Post Tuition with Enrollments from within Jackrabbit for more details.