The Costume Management Module can help you manage your costume orders and help post costume fees! With the Costume Management module you can:
- Manage costume vendor information including size charts.
- Create costumes and assign them to classes and students.
- Post costume fees to classes as deposits or in full.
- Manually size your students, or speed up the process using Jackrabbit's auto-size function.
- Create and print costume purchase orders.
- Manage your costumes and costume orders with Jackrabbit's costume reports.
This module may be named differently, depending on the edition of Jackrabbit you are using.
|Default Module Name||Jackrabbit Edition(s)|
|Apparel||Class, Cheer, Swim, and Dojo|
While this module was originally designed with dance studios in mind (for recital costuming), it can also be used to track and order supplies and equipment. From the Gear (menu) > Settings > General > Organization Defaults (left menu) > Costume/Apparel Module Settings, you can change the module name to something more meaningful to your organization, selecting from: Apparel, Costume, Equipment, Materials, Supplies, and Uniform.
For simplicity, this section uses the term costume throughout, however costume, apparel, equipment, materials, and supplies can be considered interchangeable terms throughout this topic and throughout your Jackrabbit database.
Assigning, sizing, and ordering costumes is a simple four step process:
For a User to see and work with the Costume Management module they must have the User ID permission "Costume/Apparel Module", which is located under the Gear (icon) > Settings > Users & Permissions.