Follow these instructions to create a new recital:
Create a New Recital
- Point to Events and choose List Recital to open the Recital Module.
- Select the Create New Recital button.
- In the Create New Recital window, enter a recital name and recital date. Save.
Once the Recital has been created, use the Recital Name link on the Recital Listing page to add the start time, end time, description, and conflict gap.
Create a New Recital by Copying an Existing
Speed up your recital creation by copying one that you have already built.
- Select the Copy icon next to the recital you want to copy.
- In the Copy Recital window, add the Name of the new recital.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a copy option:
- Recital Only > Copies only information in the Recital Info section (date, start/end times, description, and conflict gap)
- Recital and (empty) Performances > Copies the Recital Info and the Performances along with the songs and length (no students or classes are copied)
- Recital and Performances (classes and students performing) > Makes a complete copy of the recital
Once you have created your recital, you're ready to take the next step and Add Performances to a Recital.