Follow these instructions to create a new recital:
- Go to the Events (menu) > Recitals to open the Recitals Listing page.
- Click the Create New Recitals button.
- Enter a recital name and date in the Create New Recitals window.
- Click Save.
Once the Recital has been created, click the Recital Name on the Recital Listing page to add details of the recital. Start by adding the start time, end time, description, and conflict gap.
Copy an Existing Recital
Speed up your recital creation by copying one that you have already built.
- Select the Copy (icon)next to the recital you want to copy.
- Add the Name of the new recital in the Copy Recital window.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a copy option:
- Recitals Only - Copies only information in the Recital Info section (date, start/end times, description, and conflict gap)
- Recitals and (empty) Performances - Copies the Recital Info and the Performances along with the songs and length (no students or classes are copied)
- Recitals and Performances (classes and students performing) - Makes a complete copy of the recital
Once you have created your recital, you're ready to take the next step and Add Performances to a Recital.