Duties of the System Administrator include the following:
- Having a clear understanding of all aspects of Jackrabbit - how information is entered into the database and where it is located once entered.
- Training the organization's staff members in the use of Jackrabbit.
- Coordinating support requests with Jackrabbit's Support Team and distributing responses.
- Having a working knowledge of the organization structure - staffing, procedure, accounting practices, class set-up, etc.
- Understanding system users - how to create, revoke, un-revoke, etc.
- Understanding the needs of the organization's clients and their use of Jackrabbit's Online Registration and Parent Portal.
- Keeping abreast of Jackrabbit enhancements and training staff as needed.
To ensure the System Administrator's User ID has all permissions granted:
- Go to the Tools menu and select Manage Users and Permissions.
- Select the link for the User ID to open the User Details.
- In the left menu select User Permissions.
- Click Check All.
- Save Changes.
The changes will take affect once the User has logged out of Jackrabbit and then logged back in.