How Your Monthly Fee is Calculated
Your monthly subscription fee is based on the total number of Active and Inactive Students in your database. The student count is taken on a random day of the month to determine your billing rate for the following month.
For ways to reduce your monthly Jackrabbit subscription fee, refer to the Lead File section. Any student records stored in the unlimited Lead File are excluded when calculating your monthly fee.
Your credit card / bank account is charged on the first business day of each month. Your first month's fee may be pro-rated based on your sign-up date. Your fee can change month-to-month based on the total number of active & inactive students in your database.
Failure to Pay
We understand that from time to time credit cards or other payment methods may be declined. If your credit card or other payment method is declined on the first of the month, Jackrabbit policy is as follows:
- Billing will immediately alert you to the problem via email, asking you to use our Parent Portal to initiate a payment.
- Billing will attempt to obtain an approved payment during the first 7 days of the month.If your balance is not paid in full by the 6th of the month, a $25 late fee will be added to your balance on the 7th of the month.
- If your balance is not paid by the 9th of the month, your Jackrabbit database will be suspended on the 10th until payment is made via approved credit card payment.
- To reactivate your account, Jackrabbit must receive an approved credit card payment. We cannot accept a bank draft for an overdue payment.
- If you account remains suspended, your corporate data will be subject to deletion.
Keeping the lines of communication open can keep your database from being suspended. We are available to work with you concerning your account. Please contact our Billing Department at Billing@JackrabbitTech.com.
Managing Your Account (Tools > My Account)
The My Account page allows you to view and/or change information related to your organization as needed. To view the My Account page, log in to your database as usual. Point to Tools and click My Account to view current account details.
To change / update payment information for the first time:
- Login to your database as usual.
- Point to Tools and click My Account.
- Scroll to the Billing Info section and click the Billing Portal link.
- Click the Reset Password link.
- Enter the email address that billing has on file for you and click Send Reset Email.
- In the password reset email select the Click Here to Reset Your Password link to create your password. Note: The link in the reset email is only valid for 24 hours.
Trouble logging in? Email Billing@JackrabbitTech.com.
Cancelling your Subscription / Hold Status
Cancelling Your Account
You may cancel your subscription at any time. Please email Billing BEFORE the first of the month to avoid being charged that month's service fee.Cancelled accounts will remain active until the start of the next billing period (1st of month) following the date of cancellation.
Placing Your Account on Hold
You may request your database be placed in HOLD status. For a monthly fee of $20, Jackrabbit will continue to store your data as you left it. You will not have access to the data will your account is on Hold. You can request reactivation of your database at any time and normal billing fees will apply.