How Your Monthly Fee is Calculated
Your monthly subscription fee is based on the total number of Active and Inactive Students in your database. The student count is taken on a random day of the month to determine your billing rate for the following month.
Click here to view Jackrabbit pricing.
For ways to reduce your monthly Jackrabbit subscription fee, refer to the Lead File section. Any student records stored in the unlimited Lead File are excluded when calculating your monthly fee.
Your credit card/bank account is charged on the first business day of each month. Your first month's fee may be pro-rated based on your sign-up date. Your fee can change month-to-month based on the total number of active & inactive students in your database.
Failure to Pay
We understand that from time to time credit cards or other payment methods may be declined. If your credit card or other payment method is declined on the first of the month, Jackrabbit policy is as follows:
- Billing will immediately alert you to the problem via email, asking you to use our Parent Portal to initiate a payment.
- Billing will attempt to obtain an approved payment during the first 7 days of the month. If your balance is not paid in full by the 6th of the month, a $25 late fee will be added to your balance on the 7th of the month.
- If your balance is not paid by the 9th of the month, your Jackrabbit database will be suspended on the 10th until payment is made via approved credit card payment.
- To reactivate your account, Jackrabbit must receive an approved credit card payment. We cannot accept a bank draft for an overdue payment.
- If your account remains suspended, your corporate data will be subject to deletion.
Subscription Terms & Conditions
You can review the terms and conditions of the Jackrabbit subscription agreement in Step 3 of the Jackrabbit Software - Sign Up form.
If you have questions about your Jackrabbit subscription account contact our Billing Team directly at email@example.com. They may also be reached by telephone at 704-895-4034 (option 4).