The Enrollment Detail Report is extremely powerful and allows you to create many reports based on current and historical class enrollment.
Customize your report using the Show/Hide Columns button. Select from over 25 columns of available data.
Search Criteria Tips
- By default, this report searches active classes only. Set Active Classes Only? = No to include archived classes. See Archive Classes for an explanation of archived classes.
- Select Enrolled in Session/Not Enrolled In Session along with other Search Criteria to determine which students did not return (for retention reporting).
- Set Active Classes Only=No, Current Student Status=[blank], & Enrollment Status=All (Current/Past) Enrollments, along with other Search Criteria, for historical reporting.
- To display a Student Summary (each student counts once) set Show Enrollment Details or Student Summary? = Student Summary.
- To display an Enrollment Summary (a student in multiple classes counts for each class), set Show Enrollment Details or Student Summary? = Enrollment Details.
Save this as a frequently used report! Click the heart (icon)next to a report name, the heart will change to redand the report will be listed under the Reports (menu) > My Reports for quick and easy access!