The Enrollment Detail Report is extremely powerful and allows you to create multiple reports based on current and historical class enrollment. You can find this report under the Students (menu) > Student Reports > Enrollment Detail.
- Easily spot enrollment trends, this will help you determine if you should schedule more popular classes to increase revenue.
- Recognize seasonal trends by checking enrollment by sessions, for example, summer session.
- Customize your report using the Show/Hide Columns button. Select from over 25 columns of available data.
Always run the Enrollment Detail Report before archiving your families to the Lead File. Enrollment history from the archived families will be not be pulled and accounted for while in the Lead File. Enrollment history is restored with a family if they are sent back to your main database.
You are looking to generate more business and you'd like to identify the students that completed classes last year and didn't enroll for classes in the new year.
To create this report, select the following Search Criteria:
- Active Classes Only = No
- Enrollment Status = Past Enrollment - Completed Class
- Enrolled Date From = 1/01/2020 Through 1/31/2020
You can filter your list of students by using any or all of the available Search Criteria and Jackrabbit will compile a report of students who meet ALL of the criteria chosen.
- By default, this report searches active classes only. Set Active Classes Only? = No to include archived classes. See Archive Classes for an explanation of archived classes.
- Select Enrolled in Session/Not Enrolled In Session along with other Search Criteria to determine which students did not return (for retention reporting).
- Set Active Classes Only=No, Current Student Status=[blank], & Enrollment Status=All (Current/Past) Enrollments, along with other Search Criteria, for historical reporting.
- To display a Student Summary (each student counts once) set Show Enrollment Details or Student Summary? = Student Summary.
- To display an Enrollment Summary (a student in multiple classes counts for each class), set Show Enrollment Details or Student Summary? = Enrollment Details.
The report lists the students that met the criteria selected. You can email directly from the report results! Use the Email button to create an email, select the Email All check box to include all the families. A record of this email is kept in the Family record on the Misc tab > View Sent Emails for 365 days.
Compare Enrollment from Session to Session
Class sessions are not required in Jackrabbit but are helpful in many instances, including comparing enrollment. Using class sessions in Jackrabbit makes it very easy to compare enrollment from session to session. The Enrollment Detail Report gives you the ability to see who was enrolled in one session but not enrolled in another session.
Compare Enrollment Data without using Sessions
You can compare enrollment using a date range, however, this requires some additional steps. Jackrabbit cannot find non-returning students with just a date range. You will need to run the Enrollment Detail Report for a list of total students for each time frame and do a comparison.
Analyze Retention by Instructor
If you have concerns over an instructor's performance, you can pull the Enrollment Detail Report to find a list of drops by an instructor and include the drop reason. Comparing results by Instructor allows you to see if there is a pattern or concern. This information is also helpful when building the next session of classes and conducting their performance review.
Save this as a frequently used report! Click the heart (icon)next to a report name, the heart will change to redand the report will be listed under the Reports (menu) > My Reports for quick and easy access!