See a short (1:56) video tutorial on how to Add Performances, Classes and Students
After creating a recital, you'll add performances. Each performance has a song associated with it, and one or more classes can be included as participants in the performance.
- Point to Events and click List Recital.
- Click a Recital Name.
- In the Recital Editor, click Add.
- In the Add Performance pop-up box, enter a Performance Name. Song, Length, and Notes may be entered optionally.
- Repeat Steps 3 - 5 until all performances have been added.
- The performance order can be altered / re-ordered by clicking on a performance and dragging and dropping it to the desired position.
- Delete a performances by clicking Delete in the Recital Editor.
- For solo performances, add the class to the performance and remove the check for all students except the soloist.