Watch a (2:08) video tutorial on Searching Classes
Classes > Search provides tons of information!! It can be used to search and view:
- a list of all classes (leave all search criteria blank to pull a list of all classes; click Submit.)
- open slots in instructor schedules.
- room availability
- enrollment per class (names, openings, absences, makeups, future enrollment)
- classes based on skills
- and much more
- Point to Classes in the menu bar and click Search.
- Enter applicable Search Criteria (or leave all criteria blank to report on all classes).
- Choose a button (Submit, Weekly View, Daily View, Room View) at the bottom or at the top.
Click Submit to display a listing of classes with searchable fields. Click the Show/Hide Columns button to show or hide specific columns on the page. Use the Search field at the top of a column to search a column.
Click Weekly View to display a week-long calendar of classes. Learn more about Weekly View in the Calendars / Schedules topic.
Click Daily View to display a single date's class schedule by Instructor and by Instructor Skills. Learn more about Daily View in the Calendars / Schedules topic.
Room View displays a single date's class schedule by room. The first column defaults to No Room. Any class not assigned to a room on the date searched will display in this column. Learn more about Room View in the Calendars / Schedules topic.