See a short (1:45) video tutorial on how to Identify Conflicts and Finalize a Recital
If you set a Conflict Gap in the Performance Conflict Gap field, Jackrabbit can help you identify which students are scheduled too closely together in performances.
- Set the Performance Conflict Gap to, for example, 3 (or any whole number of your choice depending how many performances you need between costume changes)
- Click the Save Changes button in upper left.
- Click View/Refresh Conflicts to see any students scheduled into performances that do not meet the conflict gap set for the recital. Conflicts, if any, will be displayed on the right. Click the conflict to navigate to the student's second performance.
Once a conflict has been identified, one of the following options may be used to address the conflict:
- Change the Conflict Gap # for the recital allowing more/less performances between a student's performances and Save Changes.
- Remove the student from the Performance. Save Changes.
- Re-order the performances to allow more / less performances between the conflict. Save Changes.
- Make no change (ignore the conflict).
Reorder performance order by clicking and dragging a performance up or down and dropping it above or below the desired position.
Remove a Student from a Performance
A student may be removed from any performance by expanding the class to display student names and unchecking the box next to the specific student. Save Changes.
Remove a Class from a Performance
A entire class may be removed from a performance by expanding the Performance, clicking on the Class Name and clicking the Delete button. Save Changes.
Move a Class from one Performance to another
To move a class from one performance to another, delete it from the incorrect performance using the Delete button. This returns the class to the Select A Class (left column) of the Recital Editor. The class can now be dragged / dropped to the correct performance.
Use the Refresh Roster button to add any newly enrolled student to a performance under their respective class(es). Additionally, any student who has dropped a class will be unchecked.
Any updates (additions / drops) will be displayed briefly in a message directly under the Save Changes button.
If a student has dropped but will still perform, make sure to check the student's box again and, Save Changes.