Your logo can display in numerous areas throughout Jackrabbit including the Online Registration form, the Parent Portal Login screen, and on Statements. Before uploading a logo, make sure it is saved as a JPEG, GIF, or PNG image and is in an easily accessible location on the hard drive of your computer (for example, your desktop).
Both PNG and GIF file types will allow you to use transparency in your image.
Add Your Organization Logo
- Go to the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Organization Logo (left menu).
- Click the Upload Logo button to select your logo file.
- The maximum size for the logo is 300 (width) x 170 pixels (height). Larger images will be automatically resized to fit these requirements.
- Use photo editing software to resize a logo (MS Paint, MS Photo Editor, Photoshop, etc.).
- Click the See your Logo in action button to confirm that the logo is appearing as intended.
NOTE: Logos saved in PNG format will not display on printed statements. If you plan to print statements, use a JPEG or GIF image.