It is important that a User ID have an email address associated with it for several reasons.
- If a user is logged in and sends a Support request (using the Support Button), the response will be sent to the email address associated with that user.
- If a user's password is revoked, a new temporary password can be sent to the email address associated with the User ID.
- If staff members are using Jackrabbit's Clock feature, an email address can be used as a login to clock in and out.
- Point to Tools and click Manage Users & Permissions.
- Click the User ID that needs updating.
- Enter the new email address.
- Save Changes