In addition to moving an individual family to the Lead File, Jackrabbit offers the option of moving groups of inactive families to the Lead File based on specific criteria.
To mass move/archive inactive families from your Jackrabbit database to the Lead File:
- Go to Families (menu) > Lead File.
- Choose Mass Archive from the left menu.
- Define which inactive families you'd like to archive (move out of your Jackrabbit database into your Lead File) by selecting criteria including:
- Families Created Prior to a specific date
- Families that have not had a student enrolled since a specific date (looks at Class enrollments only)
- Families that have not had a transaction since a specific date
- Families Imported on a specific date
- Balance (Zero Balance Only, Zero & Credit Balances Only, Credit Balances Only, Balance > 0, Any Balance)
Include Problem Accounts Yes or No
- Click Next.
- Select Preview to Archive in the pop-up window.
- Preview the list and check rows/uncheck rows as needed. Only checked family rows will move to the Lead File.
- Click Confirm List.
- Click Export to File to export the data to Excel. This step is not mandatory but is highly recommended.
- After exporting to Excel, click Perform the Move to the Lead File.
- Click OK.
Any family with an inactive student that is waitlisted or future enrolled in a class will not be mass archived. This family will have to be moved to the lead file individually if needed.