You can delete any template - even the customized Jackrabbit templates.
- Point to Tools and click Edit Email Templates.
- Locate the Name of the template you want to delete.
- Click the Garbage Can icon to the left of the template Name.
- When asked, Are you sure you wish to delete this item?, click OK.
- The template has been deleted and is no longer available on the List Templates page.
If you delete a Jackrabbit professionally designed template and realize that you did so in error, contact Support (click the ?Help button in your database), so Support can add it back to your database.