Financial Reports are found by pointing to the Transactions (menu) > Transactions Reports. There are several reports, all of which display the information differently based on a variety of search criteria (filters) and display settings available.
Revenue Reports (Who Has Paid)
This group of reports provides you with information related to fees that have been paid.
- The Class/Event Revenue Summary report is used to gauge income associated with a specific class or event.
- The Deposit Slip report is perfect for daily reconciliation.
- The Fee Summary report allows you to see the current status of fees in a selected Category 1 or with a specific Transaction Type.
- The Paid Fees report is helpful for finding uncategorized revenue or to view taxes paid for the selected date range.
- The Revenue Snapshot (QuickBooks Rpt) is beneficial, even without QuickBooks, to see revenue by payment method and Category 1.
- The Revenue Summary report will show the discounts given within a date range.
Accounts Receivable/Collection Reports (Who Owes Me Money)
This group of reports provides you with information for families who have fees that have not been paid.
- The Aged Accounts Details (Aged Fees) report is a traditional accounts receivable report.
- The Aged Accounts Summary can be used to email families with an outstanding balance.
- The Family Balance Summary helps you supply your accountant with month or year-end balances for each family.
- The Fee Summary Report allows you to see the current status of fees in a selected Category 1 or with a specific Transaction Type.
Save this as a frequently used report! Click the Heart iconnext to a report name, the heart will change to redand the report will be listed under the Reports menu > My Reports for quick and easy access!