Have an issue or problem using any of the four modules on your website? Our Integration Specialists can help.*
Reach our Specialists directly at: OnlineReg@JackrabbitTech.com. Your email needs to include the following information:
- Your name
- Your Organization name
- Your phone number including area code
- Your website name (url address) and which webpage the code or link is on.
- Module you are working with (Registration Form, Class Listings tables, Parent Portal, or Event Calendar)
- Description of the issue you are experiencing - include specific details
This automatically generates and assigns a ticket to our specialists and you will receive a direct response (usually within 4 business hours). A phone call may be scheduled as well, if your issue can not be answered adequately via email, click the button below:
* Our Integration Specialists troubleshoot HTML-based websites for free. We can view your source code and troubleshoot errors with your code. We do not recommend the use of Flash websites. We cannot support or troubleshoot a site built entirely on Flash since the source coding and content are not available for inspection. Specialists can not log into your web editor nor edit your pages for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will Jackrabbit work with Joomla, Wordpress, Wix, or others?
A. When determining if your website will integrate with Jackrabbit, the basic answer is always "yes". All websites support basic LINKS (hyperlinks) to other web pages.
Q. How do Jackrabbit's online modules integrate with my website?
A. These are the integrations that are available with Jackrabbit for your website:
- Online Registration Form: a LINK to a form that NEW customers use to create their account (and enroll in classes).
- Parent Portal: a LINK to a login page where the existing customers log in to their account to manage their account online (and enroll in more classes).
- Event Calendar (optional): a LINK that opens a calendar showing special Events (not classes).
- Staff Portal (optional): a LINK to a login page for the staff portal where your instructors can use the time clock, manage skills, and take attendance for their classes.