When your database is set to allow Future Enrollments, office staff can change the enroll date when enrolling a student from within Jackrabbit. This feature is not active in your database unless you make it available.
To change this setting:
- Point to Tools and click Edit Settings.
- Scroll down to the Class Settings section.
- Set Allow Future Enrollments to Yes.
- Save Changes
- Log out of Jackrabbit and log back in for the change to become active.
When enrolling students, office staff will see the option to change the Enroll Date if needed.
Important Notes on Future Enrollments
- The Executive Dashboard Alert for WaitList for Classes with Openings takes Future Enrolls into account. If your organization allows future enrollments, the report shows the Future Enroll count and the Adjusted Openings account. If the adjusted openings count is less than 1, it will appear in yellow.
- It's possible to allow Future Enrolls to impact the openings in a class to prevent overbookings with Quick Registration. In Tools > Online Web Registration > Settings > Class Search Settings, set Future Enrolls to Yes for Quick Registration. Future Enrolls always affects the openings count for online registration in order to prevent a family from creating an overbooking during online enrollment.
- Future Enrolls are enrolled and active in the class on the date of the future enrollment at 5 am Eastern time.