Did you know that you can add an icon to your home screen for quick access to the Staff Portal? With a bookmark icon on your home screen, you don't have to type the URL every time you want to access the Staff Portal. You can just tap the icon, and the Staff Portal will open.
Adding a Staff Portal icon to your iPhone, iPad, or Android home screen is easy. Read below to learn how.
Add a Staff Portal Bookmark to a Mobile Home Screen
- On your mobile device, open your Staff Portal URL in your browser.
- Log in to the Staff Portal using your username and password.
- Navigate to your browser's menu. (In most mobile browsers, this is a three-dot menu near the address bar. In Safari, it will be an icon of a square with an up arrow in the bottom center of the screen.)
- Click the menu option for Add to Home Screen or Add to Phone.
- Enter a name for your icon.
- Click Add.
- An icon will now appear on your home screen that you can use to launch your Staff Portal with one click. You can move and organize the icon just like any other app icon on your home screen.
Most modern mobile browsers support adding URL bookmark icons to your home screen. The exact steps to add a bookmark icon may vary depending on the device and browser you are using.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can we use a Kindle to access the Staff Portal?
A. Yes, you can access Jackrabbit's Staff Portal remotely on a Kindle using the most recent version of the Silk browser. But Kindle does not have an option to save it as an icon on your home screen.