The Paid Fees report displays revenue by Category 1 with a breakdown by Transaction Type for a specific day or time period. This report can be viewed as a summary or in detail.
You can find the Paid Fees report from the Transactions (menu) > Transaction Reports > Paid Fees.
- Adjust payments that were received after the cut-off date for a revenue period, e.g., month-end or year-end.
- Locate uncategorized or improperly categorized payments.
- Report on taxes paid within a specified date range.
Your accountant has asked you to prepare your annual tax information for 2019. Any payments posted on or after January 1, 2020, for fees posted in 2019 should be adjusted. Run the Paid Fees report using the search criteria Date Paid from 1/1/2020 through blank and Fee Date from blank through 12/31/2019. This will provide you with a list of adjustments that should be made to your 2019 revenue.
Use the Search Criteria to narrow results down to the payments you want to work with. Leaving a field blank is the same as saying "all".
Save this as a frequently used report! Click the heart (icon)next to a report name, the heart will change to redand the report will be listed under the Reports (menu) > My Reports for quick and easy access!
Before submitting for results, you can adjust the following settings:
- Subheading (add a subheading)
- Show Refunds
- Show Charitable Donations
- Show Transaction Details
- Report format (select the report format from the drop-down list)