Transaction SubTypes further define and expand a Transaction Type. For example, if the Transaction Type is Tuition (Debit), the Transaction SubType might be the names of each month (January, February, March, etc.)
- Point to Tools in the menu bar, and click Edit Settings.
- In the left menu, click Drop-down Lists.
- Click Transaction Sub Types from the Transaction section in the left list of choices.
- Click Add Row to add a new Transaction SubType and enter the name.
- Click Delete to delete a Transaction SubType. Note: Deleting a drop-down value can affect your historical reporting. Review the Frequently Asked Questions on the Drop-down List Editor page before editing or deleting a drop-down value).
- Save Changes.
Example of a Transaction Type & Sub Type on a Family's Transactions tab.