To utilize this option, you must be an Express Payroll client. Jackrabbit recommends Express Payroll due to the flexibility of unlimited custom pay rates which support Jackrabbit Departments. Jackrabbit can create a CSV file to export at the end of each pay period. This file is specifically formatted to enable import into the Express Payroll payroll system.
- Point to Staff Portal in the menu bar, select Time Clock and click Export to Payroll. Tip: There is also an Export to Payroll button on the Close Pay Period page.
- Select a Location and a Pay Date from the drop down choices.
- Click Export/Edit CSV File.
- Open the file and select the option to save the file to your computer. Tip: Create a special folder on your desktop for this.
- Click Email File to Express Payroll.
- In the Email Express Payroll pop-up box,notice the Subject Line includes the name of the Org, Org ID, and the Pay Period Ending Date. This line is not editable.
- Add a message if applicable. For example, you can enter any pay rate changes and other important information in the message area.
- Select applicable email addresses for Send Additional Emails To. We recommend that you include your own email address, so you can keep a copy for your records.
- Click Send.