You can add a student's picture to their Student record under the Misc tab. The photo should be no larger than 1 MB. Pictures that are approximately 300 pixels in height & width work best.
To add a student picture:
- Go to the Student record and select the Misc tab.
- Click the Upload Picture button.
- Locate the student's picture on your computer.
- Select the picture and click the Upload button.
- Once uploaded, the picture will display on the page.
If you are utilizing Jackrabbit's Staff Portal feature, your staff are able to upload a student's photo from the Manage Classes page of the Staff Portal.
When the Staff Portal is launched from a smart device, such as an iPad or iPhone, staff can take a student's photo and upload it on the spot!