All Families, from the Families menu, generates a listing of all active and inactive family records in your database; Lead File families are not included.
- Optional data visuals offer key information at a glance with interactive pie charts.
- Drill down to specific families using filters organized in a slide out filter drawer.
- The list of families displays in a powerful grid where you can group, sort, and customize the information.
- Take Action - add a new family, work with a single family, or apply a mass action to multiple families at once.
Setting the right permissions for your Users is very important! Review User Permissions for All Families (Families menu).
Data visuals provide an at a glance representation of key information about your families, displayed in pie charts.
The elements included in the data visuals are predefined by Jackrabbit.
The All Families data visuals are interactive.
The data visuals can be hidden from the display and toggled back to showing using the Hide/Show Data visuals icon.
Select the Filter icon to open the Filter Drawer which houses various criteria to help you drill down to specific families, for example, to list all inactive families or to find families with more than two students.
Each filter you select will narrow the results down further.
- Once filters are selected and applied, they will appear in the breadcrumbs. Use the red x next to a filter in the breadcrumbs to clear it and refresh the displayed families.
- Filters are grouped and organized into sections for ease of use and look to information located in the Family record, on the various tabs.
- Use the arrow to expand a section to see the filters within, or use the Expand All/Collapse All option at the top of the Filter Drawer.
- Search for a filter by entering a keyword in the search box at the top of the Filter Drawer. For example, enter "epay" to quickly locate and navigate to the ePayment Method filter in the Financial Details section.
Jackrabbit grids, located throughout the system, are very powerful and allow you to group and sort your data to customize the way the your results are displayed. Each grid has core features such as grouping data by dragging a column to the grouping bar. Row menus and column menus offer different options depending on the grid. Learn about working with grids.
Add a New Family
Use the + icon to add a new family.
Use the Quick Registration Form to add a complete family record and add students at the same time.
Single Family Actions
Use the row menu to access options for working with an individual family. A new browser tab will open for each option you chose where you can take action and then easily and efficiently navigate back to the grid.
- View/Edit opens the Family record
- Post Fees opens the Make Sale/Post Fees window
- Accept Payment opens the Payment Transaction Entry window
Multiple Families (Mass Actions)
When one or more families are selected (using the check box) there are several actions you can choose to have applied to all of those families.
Send an email to chosen recipients in the selected family records, e.g., Primary Contacts only, or Primary, Billing, and Other Contacts.
Either update the ePayment Schedule (choosing from a drop-down list) or remove the existing ePayment Schedule from the selected family records.
Either update the Family Discount (amount, expiration date, or discount type) or remove the existing Family Discount from the selected family records.
|Family Fixed Fee|
Either update the Family Fixed Fee (amount, expiration date, or Category 1) or remove the existing Family Fixed Fee from the selected family records.
Either update the Membership Type (choosing from a drop-down list) or remove the existing Membership Type from the selected family records.
|Clear UDF Answers|
Clear the User-defined fields for the selected families.