Watch a (3:44) video tutorial on Adding Classes
The naming of classes should be tailored to your organization, however, Jackrabbit recommends that you consider including the Class Name, Time, and Day and that you maintain the same format throughout.
For your reference, we've listed some naming tips and examples.
- In general, keep class names under 30 characters.
- Avoid special characters such as * & ! @ or "".
- Keep in mind that Jackrabbit sorts classes alphabetically and searches classes from the starting character.
Group Class Name Examples
- Dance: Ballet - Wed - 5pm
- Gymnastics: Tumbling - Tues/Thurs - 9:30 am
- Swim: Strokes Level 2 - Fri - 10:30 am
- Cheer: All Star Rec - Tues - 4pm
- Music: Group Guitar - 1 hour - 12pm
Private Class Name Examples
If an instructor teaches only one instrument:
- Piano - Tues - Lisa - 3pm (when viewing the order is Instrument/Day/Instructor/Time)
- Tues - Lisa - Piano - 3pm (when viewing the order is Day/Instructor/Instrument/Time)
If instructor teaches multiple instruments:
- Tues - Lisa - 3pm (when viewing the order is Day/Instructor/Time)
- Lisa - Tues - 3pm (when viewing the order is Instructor/Day/Time)
Learn more about Private Classes and Multiple Day Classes in our Classes / Lessons help articles.