The Daily Calendar displays a single day's class schedule (defaults to the current date) by the Instructor. The calendar can be accessed from the following locations:
- Available on every Jackrabbit page (top right), click thelink, to access the weekly calendar. Click the Day View (button), or a specific day/date in the calendar, to open a Day View.
- On the Executive Dashboard, click the blue Weekly Calendar (button). Click the Day View (button), or a specific day/date in the calendar, to open a Day View.
- Classes (menu) > All Classes, click the Filtered Calendar (icon)and select Daily from the drop-down list. The calendar defaults to the current day.
The Daily Calendar displays by Instructor and by Instructor Skills. The columns are dynamic and shift left based on which instructor has the most activity. Instructors with the most classes on a specific day will display in the first column. After the class count, instructors are then sorted alphabetically by name for display purposes.
- Instructors with no classes can be hidden by selecting the Hide Instructors with no Activity check box.
- Instructor availability and time off is displayed in color-coded time blocks. See Staff Availability for details.
1 - Calendar defaults to the current date.
2 - Hide instructors with no Activity check box.
3 - Instructor skills listed.
4 - Instructor availability is shown.
5 - Instructor time off is shown.
6 - Hover over availability/time off to view comments.
7 - Hover over a class name top open class details where you can register and enroll students.
8- Click into a time block to open the Add Class modal.