EMV integration is not available for Mac users or users in Canada at this time.
When you are set up for processing ePayments in Jackrabbit and want to process EMV Chip cards, you will require the following:
- Windows 10 and higher
- TYSYS Swipe Account with C&H Financial or SafeSave Payments
- Ingenico iPP320 Card Terminal
If you are already using a card swiper...
- and you have a C&H Financial traditional plan, you likely already have a TYSYS swipe account.
- and you have a C&H Financial Simple Plan account, you will need to contact them to set up a TYSYS swipe account.
- and SafeSave Payments is your payment partner you will need to contact them to apply for a TYSYS swipe account. SafeSave will submit your application. Once it is approved, it is your responsibility to contact Vantiv directly to cancel your Vantiv swipe account.
If you are not already using a card swiper you will need to contact your payment partner to get the TYSYS swipe account opened. Go to the Gear (icon) > Settings > ePayments > Credit Cards/Bank Account Settings > Manage Settings button to locate their contact information.
Ingenico iPP320 Card Terminal
|This terminal must be purchased through your payment partner (gateway provider).|
You can find their contact information in your Jackrabbit database from the Gear (icon) > Settings > ePayments > Credit Cards/Bank Account Settings > Manage Settings button.