Office staff can enroll students into classes using the Daily, Weekly, or Room Calendars in Jackrabbit.
- Go to the Reports (menu) > Find Reports > Classes/Enrollment (left menu) > Recommended (tab) and select the Weekly/Daily/Room Calendar.
- Use the Search Criteria to narrow down results as needed.
- Select the calendar view of your choice - Weekly Calendar, Day View, or Room View.
- Hover your cursor over any class to see class details and select to Enroll Existing Students or Register New Students.
- If the student belongs to a new family who is not in your database, click the Register New Students button. Follow the instructions for how to Enroll a New Student into Classes using Quick Registration.
- If the student is already in your database, click the Enroll Existing Students button. Follow the instructions for Methods for Staff to Enroll a Student.
To complete the enrollment process by posting fees, see our Help article Post Tuition with Enrollments from within Jackrabbit for more details.
Save this as a frequently used report! Click the heart (icon)next to a report name, the heart will change to redand the report will be listed under the Reports (menu) > My Reports for quick and easy access!