Choose your most frequently used reports and save them as My Reports! When you click on the Reports (menu) > My Reports a new page opens and all selected reports are displayed with red hearts.
In addition, once a report is a designated My Report, it will be added to the Reports menu and you can select it from the Reports menu list.
- Each User ID selects and saves their own group of reports.
- There is no limit to the number of My Reports you can add to the menu list.
- If you no longer want the report to be listed under My Reports, just click on the red heart to change it back to an outlined heart.
Find a Report
- Go to the Reports (menu) > Find Reports.
- Type in a Keyword Search term to find a specific report. Additionally, you can click on a category in the left menu to open a list of reports related to that category.
- Hover over the report title to see a brief report description.
- Click on the outlined heartat the end of the report name and the heart turns red. This means it has been selected as a frequently used report and has been added to your My Reports list.
- Click on the report to open.
Add a Report to the Reports Menu
My Reports are different than report search criteria Favorites which are used to save report settings and criteria as a template for quick and consistent report creation.