In the Organization Default Settings, there are several settings for Time Zone and Dates.
Time and Date Settings are very important in Jackrabbit and should not be skipped during your Getting Started set up.
- Go to Tools > Edit Settings > Organization Defaults > Time & Date Settings.
- Select the Date Format for your organization. Jackrabbit uses the US standard date format of mm/dd/yyyy throughout the database and it is not possible at this time to use another format inside the database. You can, however, choose dd/mm/yyyy for external (customer) views such as on the Web Registration form: student birth date or on customer statements.
- Verify your Time Zone to ensure that all financial transactions and enrollment records use your area's correct date and time.
Note: Jackrabbit defaults to Eastern Time - US/Canada if this setting is not changed.
- Verify the dates if you observe daylight savings time and update if needed.
- Click Save Changes on the upper left of the page.