Students are never automatically enrolled from a Wait List to a Class by Jackrabbit. Staff must use the instructions below to enroll a student from a Class Wait List. Use the Executive Dashboard Alert, Wait List for Classes with Openings to keep track of when an opening becomes available so that the student at the top of the Wait List can be enrolled.
Enroll a Wait Listed Student
- Ensure you are viewing the correct Class.
- Click the Wait List tab.
- Locate the appropriate student and click the Enroll link on the same line as the student's name.
- In the Enrollment Details window, select an Enroll Date (if Allow Future Enrollments is set to Yes under the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Organization Defaults (left menu) > Class Settings. If Allow Future Enrollments = No, the Enroll Date will not be editable).
- Select an Enroll Type (if different from the default, Enrolled).
- Select a Future Drop Date if applicable. If you have set Send Enrollment Email to Instructor to Yes under the Gear (icon) > Settings > General >Organization Defaults (left menu) > Class Settings, you'll also see an Email Primary Instructor checkbox.
- Click Enroll. The student is deleted from the Wait List and enrolled in the class.
- In the Post Enrollment Fees window, post the class tuition fee, if applicable, by clicking Post Fees. You may also choose to post an additional fee(s) at this time (e.g. registration fee) if needed. To avoid posting any fee, click the Close button only.
Students may also been enrolled from a Wait List to a class using the Executive Dashboard Alert - Wait List for Classes with Openings.